We love to support our community of brilliant music therapists (that’s YOU!). And we get questions on a daily basis. So this week, we’d like to answer our most frequently asked question. (The image below was created by one of our VIP Subscribers…) How do I go VIP?
This Week’s Shout-Out
There is a special group of professionals who have access to *all* of our courses, *all* mp3s of our courses, and *all* Mindstorm webinars.
This week we’re shouting out our group of almost 300 VIP Subscribers! These professionals are truly dedicated to changing their communities and the world. And they strengthen our culture by offering encouragement and honest feedback to the instructors. Then they help us determine the needs of our larger public community. The VIP Subscribers are the CHANGE-MAKERS of our field!
Here are the benefits of going VIP:
- 100+ credits, which means that all of your credits are taken care of in one place at your own pace.
- Access to ALL 30 courses, which means that you can use any course and forum as a resource when you have questions.
- Mp3 files for all courses and Mindstorm webinars, which means that when you commute or travel, you can always engage in learning new things and advancing in your career.
- Replays to all past broadcasts, which means even more support for you to learn how to dive in to self-care, create your dream job, or even rap with your clients. Plus, you can get extra CMTEs with our webinars.
- Access to ALL course forums, and constant support from 20 of the strongest leaders in music therapy. You cannot get this much support for your amazing work anywhere else, in-person or online.
Now for the answer to our most frequently-asked question: How do I become a VIP Subscriber? Follow our simple instructions, step-by-step:
>> Purchase any single course.
>> After a successful purchase, you will land on a page that offers the VIP Subscription for a FREE 30-day trial period.
>> Click on “Become a VIP”
That’s it! The VIP Subscription is $47 per month after the free trial period, and you can cancel the VIP Subscription any time. If you cancel within the first 30 days, the single course you purchased will remain available for the full access period.
Here’s what music therapists say:
I feel an internal shift happening from “burned out on music therapy, don’t know if the field is right for me” to “my gosh, there is so much to learn and do!” So, Music Therapy Ed is helping with retention in the field, at least as far as I’m concerned. Can’t tell you how grateful I am. ~ Leslie Meadows, MA, MT-BC
I LOVE these online courses….can take them at my leisure, and they are so much more affordable than attending a conference or workshop for a few days. THANKS!! ~ Nancy Krutenat, MMT, LCAT, MT-BC
Watch our VIP Subscriber Cindy use sign language she learned from our Music Therapy for the Blind & Deaf Course:
Danielle, VIP Subscriber, opened a clinic space thanks to Darcy Lipscomb’s Clinic Spaces course!
Our VIPer Jennifer created this awesome gratitude video, learned from our iPad course with Bonnie Hayhurst:
Wanna be a VIP Subscriber and take your practice to the next level? Simply purchase a course here!
Do you need even more help and support financially? We even wrote the letter to give to your boss. If you don’t want to send a letter, then use our document as talking points in a meeting. Make the appeal to your boss that continuing education and remote support is important to curb burnout and provide the best service possible to your clients.