Here’s what 5 MTBO Mentors say about growing your business regardless of where you are in the journey:
- Kana Kamitsubo Markovic says “Keep experiencing the power of music for YOURSELF.”
- Meredith Hamons says “Having your emotional energy in balance does more for you than trying to manage your time.”
- Natalie Generally Kirk says “You can do it! Just be patient & believe in yourself, and it happens over time.”
- Noel Anderson says “Get a mentor. We don’t know everything… You’re going to learn so much faster if [a mentor] can give you guidance along the way.”
- Miya Adout says “Write down all the reasons you think this could work…. build a support team around you that’s going to share in that vision of why it’s going to work.”
Which tip is speaking to you right NOW? Where are you and where do you want to be? Listen in to their wisdom, and let us know in a comment.👇👇
5 MT Business Owner Tips for Growth
Join us again in 2022 and get ready to pack away tips on setting rates, setting goals, utilizing systems, signing up new clients, reaching next level goals, and building relationships to further your mission as a business owner.
Opt in and check your email to join our next MTBO Day!
By joining this cohort, you will:
- Explore creativity within the program development process
- Set priorities so that you are living life by design
- Become a magnet for funders who recognize your worth by giving head-turning presentations
- Create a crystal clear vision so you know exactly where you’re going
- Plan, prepare and execute your next level growth as a seasoned business owner