Watch how Christine Stevens, MSW, MT-BC, wears her body drums to facilitate drum circles. You’ll learn basic technique for body drums and how to create a groove for your clients. Also, she covers what you should NEVER do when you start your group out with rhythm. Learn basic hand drum technique from Christine Stevens by watching the video below.
Ready for more? Take Christine’s Drum Circle Facilitation course!
If you’d like to REALLY dig in to drum circle facilitation, then take Christine Stevens’ Drum Circle Facilitation CMTE course. By taking the course, you will:
- Watch 10 segments to power up your skills and help you feel confident in a group.
- Learn how to start a drum circle from scratch, with strangers, so that by the end of your group, everyone will feel like family.
- Understand the best setup and preparation system for the circle so that you can communicate to your host and helpers in a clear and empowering way.
- Look like a PRO with the way you use cues and create a natural flow with your groups.
- Last but not least, you will view video coverage of drum circle facilitation all over the world, working with people with special needs, corporation, and the general public.
See you in the course!
Is it possible for a person to view the “Mindstorm Monday” episodes at a later time? I am signed up but am not available during the time they are shown on Mondays. Thanks.
Hey there! We offer Mindstorm Monday recordings and old broadcasts to VIP Subscribers only. To learn how to become a VIP Subscriber, click here. =)
Still feeling the energy & empowerment….what a gift from Jesus Christine is!