Oh we have BIG CHANGES coming up, and this is the headquarters for update notices! Watch for a demo video of our new website in mid-June. Meanwhile, here’s a non-comprehensive list of the changes to come in the next month:
- VIP Subscription as we know it is going away. June 28th is the last day to sign up. Go VIP now at the lowest rate so you can be grandfathered in. The current rate is $47/month! Are you a current VIP? Nothing changes for you.) All-access VIP will be $695/month (77% discount compared to purchasing one course at a time).
- Change your billing details in your account online
- Pick up your course where you left off after logging out
- Track your progress fully integrated into the online experience (Imagine checkmarks next to videos and a progress bar for each course.)
- Save yourself notes within each course
- BUSINESS OWNERS: Track your employees’ progress in courses! (as long as the employer sponsors the course) Learn about the VIP Business Package.
- and more… =)
Get Your Boss To Pay For VIP! – Update June 20th
Ask your employer to invest in your continuing education. You’ll never know until you ask! Most employers we know are more than happy to fund our courses, curb your burnout, and fill you with smart creative ideas for your work. We even wrote the letter for you. If you don’t want to send a letter, then use our document as talking points in a meeting!
Your Sneak Peek – June 14th
Our migration date is set for July 2nd! If you are a current VIP Member, that’s the big day you’ll receive the special email that invites you to the new site. Watch the video below to see how streamlined, user-friendly, mobile-responsive, and beautiful your new experience will be! I demonstrate the login page, dashboard, progress bar, progress checkmarks, handout location, and more.
Our community is evolving into a Monthly Meetup using Zoom technology. It’s awesome to see everyone’s faces every month to connect on a deeper level.
Your Sneak Peek – May 20th
5/20/19 update: We are over-the-moon excited! As you can see from the emerging dashboard below, you will be able to easily —
- Resume your courses where you left off
- See your progress via the progress bar
- Pinpoint the courses you have yet to take
CURRENT VIPS: All of your courses will remain unlocked since you’ll be grandfathered in.
The My Account section pulls up billing information, personal information, and the option to view your employees’ course progress if you offer continuing education as an employee benefit.
New Course Layout Below –
Join Our VIP Membership Before The Price Goes Up!
Since it is our purpose to help you feel like the leader in healthcare you ARE, we offer official CMTE certificates for 100+ CMTEs as a VIP Subscriber! Here are some benefits of the VIP (for which the price goes up to $695/month on June 29th):
100+ credits, which means that all of your credits are taken care of in one place at your own pace.
Access to ALL 30+ courses, which means that you can use any course and forum as a resource when you have questions.
Mp3 files for all courses and broadcasts, which means that when you commute or travel, you can always engage in learning new things and advancing in your career.
Access to all broadcasts on specialized topics (military, refugees, LGBTQ, grant writing, speaking, and more), which means even more support for you to learn how to dive in to self-care, create your dream job, or even rap with your clients.
Access to our community of 350 VIP Members going strong in their careers! And constant support from 30 of the strongest leaders in music therapy. You cannot get this much support for your amazing work anywhere else, in-person or online.
How To Go VIP
Purchase any single course.
After a successful purchase, you will land on a page that offers the VIP Subscription for a FREE 30-day trial period.
Click on “Become a VIP”
That’s it! The flat monthly fee gets you ALL ACCESS to 100+ CMTEs. There’s never an extra CMTE fee. The VIP Subscription is $47 per month after the free trial period, and you can cancel the VIP Subscription any time. There’s never an obligation to continue. If you cancel within the first 30 days, the single course you purchased will remain available for the full access period.