If you’ve ever had the opportunity to participate in a drum circle or community drumming, you know what a unifying and empowering experience it is. Wanting to share that empowerment with your clients, but unsure of where to start? Go back to heart and root of drumming with call-and-response chanting! Grounded by rhythm and full of opportunities to personalize to YOUR work, this chant will have your clients connected to one another as people of the drum.
Simple, personal, and soulful– that’s the power of the drumming you bring to your clients! Watch the video below to learn this original and adaptable chant by Christine Stevens, MSW, MT-BC:
Ready for more? Take Christine’s Music for Wellness & Self-Care course!
When you do the best for yourSELF, your clients feel the benefit. This course will inspire you to take your own personal wellness to the next level. By joining Christin Stevens, MSW, MT-BC in the Music for Wellness & Self-Care course, you will:
- Incorporate the 4 elements of Music & Wellness into your own wellness routine so that you can curb burnout and stay healthy.
- Learn how to successfully develop and implement a music & wellness program for staff, older adults, your community, corporations, caregivers, families, children, and more.
- Understand the evidence base for Music & Wellness work so that when you explain the practice to decision-makers, there’s no question about the effectiveness of your program.
- Move the research out of your brain and onto the tip of your tongue.
- Get inspired by easy, actionable steps to pioneer Music & Wellness with yourself, your clients, and your community!
“[The course is] great so far….the music had me up and dancing in my living room. Yeah :)” ~Beverlee Nelson, MT-BC in La Grange, Illinois
See you in the course!