Advanced Telehealth Music Therapy
Digital Music Technology & Clinical Applications
with Nick Farr, M.S., MT-BC, LCAT
4 Approved CMTEs
Access this course along with 100+ CMTEs and more!
Cancel anytime. No obligation.
- Get up to speed on audio equipment, digital music technology, settings, and how they impact client experiences.
- Discover how accessible audio software can significantly improve the quality of music and how to utilize the wealth of resources available to meet client needs.
- Dive into the use of digital audio workstations, virtual studio technology, and audio effects as they apply in real clinical situations.
Drawing from evidence-based practice of multiple music therapy clinics working together to establish a standard of practice for telehealth music therapy, this course will leave you confident & inspired to bring digital music & audio technology into your sessions.
Do you have questions? Special requests? Group access? Student discount? We will work with you!
Send an email to Paige at Info@MusicTherapyEd.com with your specific request, and we will respond with a custom solution just for you. (Paige is a music therapist too! She can help.)
This course comes with a VIP Membership!
- Access to 100+ CMTEs at your fingertips
- Monthly Jam Alongs to improve your repertoire (with lead sheets & tutorials!)
- 5 unlocks per month inside our renowned intervention idea database - Search 100+ interventions for ideas based on your setting & your clients' goals
- Personalized support from Kat, our team, & our community - sign up includes a chat with Kat right away
Cancel any time. No obligations.
About the Instructor
Nick Farr, M.S., MT-BC, LCAT is a Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapist, Director of Music Therapy at The Music Academy for Special Learners, and an Adjunct Instructor at Hofstra University and Molloy College. He received his Masters of Science degree in Music Therapy from Molloy College, Bachelors of science degree in Music Therapy and Bachelors of Music in Guitar Performance from Utah State University. Nick is currently completing his Nordoff-Robbins Level 2 certification under the supervision of Dr. Alan Turry. He has a diverse background in clinical approaches of music therapy and has presented at various professional music therapy conferences.
CBMT Relationship: Advanced Telehealth Music Therapy: Digital Music Technology for Clinical Applications with Nick Farr, M.S., MT-BC, LCAT is approved by the Certification Board for Music Therapists (CBMT) for 4 Continuing Music Therapy Education credits. Sound Health Music, Approved Provider #P-110, maintains responsibility for program quality and adherence to CBMT policies and criteria. Please view the required CBMT information.
Nick Farr introduced devices and techniques that enhanced the aesthetic power of music making over a remote platform. This is vital for all music centered music therapists who value the actual quality of music. He is articulate and responsive to questions from participants.