In the video below, Allison Hingley, MM, MT-BC, walks you through a documentation hack using Microsoft Word. If your documentation is messy, chaotic, or difficult for others to decipher, then this video is perfect for you!
Her demonstration starts with a blank Word document. Then she walks you through documenting a group. Instead of trying to place X’s into each field, Allison show you how to utilize the checkbox, drop-down menu, and text box functions. When you protect the form, then all the functions are operable. This is an additional tool to Google forms with the Business Associate Agreement.
The Music Therapy Ed team is so excited to share this with you. The more organized you become with documentation, the more confident you’ll feel as a leader in healthcare! Watch Allison demonstrate this Microsoft Word hack by hitting play below:
Documentation Made Easy CMTE Course
If you’d like to REALLY dig in to documentation systems, then check out Allison Hingley’s Documentation Made Easy CMTE course. By taking the course, you will:
- Get the recognition and acknowledgement you deserve from administrators by knowing how to submit meaningful, attention-grabbing reports.
- Feel valued and impactful in your data collection processes and report submissions
- Learn how to manipulate and create fillable, HIPAA-compliant Word Documents and Spreadsheets.
- Understand how to use Google docs in a HIPAA-compliant and highly efficient manner.
- Deeply explore differences among group and individual intake forms, assessments, care plans, and session plans… each for pre-, during-, and post-treatment stages.