With New Years Eve coming up, the MTE team thought we would load you up with topics NOT up for discussion that night.
- Ethical dilemmas that may arise when clients move from one company to another.
- Ethical dilemmas that may occur when changes happen with billing, services rendered, insurance reimbursement, and scheduling may occur
- Ethical dilemmas when your client offers you gifts, especially around the holidays
- Ethical dilemmas when your client offer you extra money
- Ethical dilemmas about inadvertently fee-splitting with referral sources
Click play in the video below to learn more from Jennifer Whitlow, MT-BC!
If you are ready to take your practice to the next level, then check out Jennifer Whitlow’s Business Ethics CMTE course, just released for 5 CMTEs! By taking the course, you will:
- Understand the foundations of a strong, ethical business by knowing how laws and ethics intersect with your marketing, social media, and policies.
- Feel informed and confident about setting rates and building caseloads
- Learn how to protect your clients and yourself in real-world situations
- Explore how to expand your business and manage caseloads effectively and ethically
If you run a private practive, are a contractor, receive a 1099 from any entity at the end of the year, or make residual income from a blog, CD album, or supervision services– then you ARE a business owner! Know your business ethics!