A sweet song to work on sign language for younger children! These signs are great for helping parents/caregivers communicate more efficiently with their kiddos.
- Make sure you have knowledge of all of the signs that you want to use in the song.
- Download and practice using the handouts with useable signs and lead sheets included below!
- Demonstrate signs for clients as appropriate before singing
- Begin singing the song with your clients
- Slow tempo at first & emphasize signs if needed
- You may choose to leave visuals with a caregiver if applicable to further learning outside of sessions.
- Simplify the sign language by focusing on specific signs such as “more” and leaving out the signs like “eat” and “drink” as explained in the video.