Life is rhythmic. From the beat of our steps to the tick of the clock, our day-to-day experience is driven by the pulse of the world. Underneath all of the noise and busyness, there is a constant, grounding reminder of being and wellness in all of us: the beat of our hearts. By bringing that internal rhythm out through the drum, we are reminded of that shared sign of life and can allow ourselves to be nurtured by the simple beat that brings us back to our common humanity.
Now, by taking a moment to nurture YOURSELF, you lead the way toward wellness and wellbeing for your clients. Allow Christine Stevens, MSW, MT-BC to guide you in this simple yet profound drumming experience by watching the video below:
Ready for more? Take Christine’s Music for Wellness & Self-Care course!
When you do the best for yourSELF, your clients feel the benefit. And this course will inspire you to take your own personal wellness to the next level. By joining Christine Stevens, MSW, MT-BC in the Music for Wellness & Self-Care course, you will:
- Incorporate the 4 elements of Music & Wellness into your own wellness routine so that you can curb burnout and stay healthy.
- Learn how to successfully develop and implement a music & wellness program for staff, older adults, your community, corporations, caregivers, families, children, and more.
- Understand the evidence base for Music & Wellness work so that when you explain the practice to decision-makers, there’s no question about the effectiveness of your program.
- Move the research out of your brain and onto the tip of your tongue.
- Get inspired by easy, actionable steps to pioneer Music & Wellness with yourself, your clients, and your community!
“[The course is] great so far….the music had me up and dancing in my living room. Yeah :)” ~Beverlee Nelson, MT-BC in La Grange, Illinois
See you in the course!
I loved it and totally agree!! I’ll be doing more drumming with my clients in the future!
Awesome Alice! Keep rockin it with those surgical headphones in addition to your great music therapy work!