How to Claim Free CMTEs
Claiming Mindstorms, webinars, and live broadcasts for CMTE credits is easy. Here are your steps:
- Watch a broadcast.
- Log in to CBMT and tap “Application for Recertification – Enter CMTEs”
- Choose “Workshops / Courses / Conferences / Independent Learning.”
- Select “Other Continuing Education Opportunities” from the drop down menu
- Enter the completion date, title of the broadcast, duration in minutes, Music Therapy Ed as location, and whether or not the broadcast was related to Ethics. You can list these one at a time, with 1 CMTE designated per broadcast if applicable (50 minutes = 1 CMTE)
- Upload a certificate or other proof of attendance at the event, with verification of the length of the activity. This is available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include the month viewed, title, presenter(s), and name you would like displayed on the certificate)
- Upload or enter written summary as directed
- Hit “Save.” That’s it!