When you’re starting a business, does this thought ever pass by? “It’s hard to be choosy about who I take as a client, since I am one of only 2 clinicians in my area…”
Does this sound familiar? In a field of several thousand (versus several million nurses, for example), our caseloads could grow beyond our capacity if we let them! Allison Hingley is one of the most successful business owners in our field. When she founded Atlantic Music Therapy in 2014, she never looked back. Listen to what she has to say about starting a business —
Learn more about business with Allison Hingley’s course!
If you’d like to REALLY dig in to documentation systems, then check out Allison Hingley’s Documentation Made Easy CMTE course. It will be released September 19th for 5 CMTEs! By taking the course, you will:
- Get the recognition and acknowledgement you deserve from administrators by knowing how to submit meaningful, attention-grabbing reports.
- Feel valued and impactful in your data collection processes and report submissions
- Learn how to manipulate and create fillable, HIPAA-compliant Word Documents and Spreadsheets.
- Understand how to use Google docs in a HIPAA-compliant and highly efficient manner.
- Deeply explore differences among group and individual intake forms, assessments, care plans, and session plans… each for pre-, during-, and post-treatment stages.
Mark your calendar for September 19th!