Terms and Conditions
By signing up for the course, you understand the following 5 items:
- Sharing your username and password with others is not allowed. If you need multi-user access to courses for your organization, please email us at Info@MusicTherapyEd.com.
- Within 30 days of your first Membership payment or any single course purchase, if you are not 100% completely satisfied with our ever-expanding library of stellar video courses, then we will gladly refund your money after a short exit interview. All subscription payments after 30 days are FINAL SALE ONLY. In other words, no refunds are available for subsequent subscription payments. If you are dissatisfied with a single course purchase for any reason up to 30 days after purchase, please contact the Curator. Refund requests must be accompanied by a thorough explanation and completed course homework. Refunds are granted or denied on a case-by-case basis. No refunds are given after 30 days of purchase date.
- By signing up for a Membership plan, you understand that you may cancel your membership at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
- All courses and content located on this site are copyright of Sound Health Music LLC. Do not, under any circumstances, copy, distribute, share, or upload course materials. Make sure to scroll down to read more important legal information.
- We use only the best, most mainstream, reliable vendors to make our sites work. Our vendors are award-winning hosting companies, video hosting companies, software companies, payment processors, CRM software, and more. We study, review, and build relationships with our vendors so that we can pass on the good service to YOU, our customers. That being said, sometimes technology fails. In the rare occurrence that our site should go down, please rest assured that we put 1,000% of our resources into a resolution. We have very high standards of excellence with regards to giving YOU the best internet experience in the world. If you have questions or comments, please email us at Info@MusicTherapyEd.com.
- We reserve the right to revoke access to anyone for any reason. We are dedicated to ensuring that our forums are warm, welcoming, encouraging, friendly, and ethical. If we observe or learn of anyone engaging in behavior that we feel is detrimental to our service or to the atmosphere that we are trying to promote, then we reserve the right to terminate that person’s membership immediately. In such event, we will provide a pro-rated refund.
Here is the entire grievance policy:
Grievance Policy and Procedure
The mission of Sound Health Music specific to Continuing Music Therapy Education (CMTE) is to serve music therapy professionals by helping them unveil their potential to become powerful and confident therapists.
The CMTE participant has the right to file a grievance. A grievance may be filed with regards to any aspect of the course including, but not exclusive to videos, homework assignments, content, tips, and techniques shared.
If you would like to file a grievance, please email the Approved Provider at info@MusicTherapyEd.com. The Approved Provider will then take action to address the grievance. Actions may include clarification, individual coaching, or refund.
The participant has a right to appeal decisions made by the Approved Provider regarding the grievance. In order to file an appeal, please call the Approved Provider at info@MusicTherapyEd.com.
The Approved Provider will acknowledge receipt of the grievance appeal and will then consult with the Continuing Education Committee at CBMT to problem solve a resolution for the grievance.
The CMTE participant has a right to have an unresolved grievance addressed by CBMT’s Continuing Education Committee.
Important Legal Information
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your internet browser only for the purpose of shopping for educational courses sold on the Site and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
Except as permitted in the paragraph above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by us in writing. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by us in advance. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at its discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
You shall not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under U.S. or international law; or (c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties.
All text, videos, graphics, button icons, images, audio clips, and software (collectively, “Content”), belongs exclusively to Sound Health Music LLC, or its affiliates. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all Content on this Site (the “Compilation”) belongs exclusively to Sound Health Music LLC or its affiliates. All software used on this Site (the “Software”) is the property of Sound Health Music LLC, its affiliates or its Software suppliers. The Content, the Compilation and the Software are all protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The use of any of our trademarks or service marks without our express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not use our trademarks or service marks in connection with any product or service in any way that is likely to cause confusion. You may not use our trademarks or service marks in any manner that disparages or discredits us. You may not use any of our trademarks or service marks in meta tags without prior explicit consent.
In addition, Sound Health Music LLC assumes responsibility only for material signed by an officer of Sound Health Music LLC in his or her official capacity. Statements of fact and opinion are made on the responsibility of the instructors alone and do not represent the views of the editors.