After the drum circle experience is your best opportunity for a music therapy moment. Here is your chance. Stop and create a reflection, metaphor, or insight. Ask a very targeted question that creates a metaphor. Learn how Christine masterfully does this in the video below!
Ready for more? Take Christine’s Drum Circle Facilitation course!
If you’d like to REALLY dig in to drum circle facilitation, then take Christine Stevens’ Drum Circle Facilitation CMTE course. By taking the course, you will:
- Watch 10 segments to power up your skills and help you feel confident in a group.
- Learn how to start a drum circle from scratch, with strangers, so that by the end of your group, everyone will feel like family.
- Understand the best setup and preparation system for the circle so that you can communicate to your host and helpers in a clear and empowering way.
- Look like a PRO with the way you use cues and create a natural flow with your groups.
- Last but not least, you will view video coverage of drum circle facilitation all over the world, working with people with special needs, corporation, and the general public.
See you in the course!