TWO Big Shout-Outs to Jamie George, MM, MT-BC & Rachelle Norman, MA, MT-BC

Hello fellow music therapist!

We’ve got two Shout-Outs again this week. Music therapists are dominating out there!

Jamie George, music therapy reimbursement, music therapy supervisionOur first Shout-Out is to Jamie George, who established The George Center in 2010, and grew to 4 full-time employees, 1 full-time billing manager, and 100% successful private insurance reimbursement for 80% of her clients in 2013. (The other 20% are private pay.) Wow!

3 years ago, she started at ZERO. With nothing.

Does she sound like a good mentor for you? She’s generously offering her professional supervision services to YOU for CMTE credit. Click here to read more.

This Week’s SECOND Shout-Out

Rachelle Norman, web ethicsRachelle Norman released a Web Ethics CMTE with us a couple weeks ago.

You might *not* have known that she also runs a very cool website geared towards eldercare professionals. You also might *not* have known that she is a queen in the #eldercare Twitter chat room, making sure everybody knows the power of music therapy.

Our next new CMTE course is coming up this month…Stay tuned!!!

Be well, feel good, and keep rockin’ music therapy,

Kat Fulton, Curator

P.S. We will have a sweet little deal just for music therapy students. Are you a professor or internship director? If you like free stuff, then this is for you! Here’s the link:

Would you like to receive special offers, money-savers, and career advice by email? Enter your name and email below to join the 1,400 music therapists rocking the world! We deliver the Shout-Out newsletter FOR FREE every Tuesday to your inbox:

Click here to see all announcements.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.