Tap play below to learn Allison’s system, and get inspired to follow up!
Kaleigh: Systems. We do have a question and it’s specifically about making calls for clients. Tina had said that she gets frustrated when waiting for contacts such as current clients, potential clients waiting list treatment team members, et cetera to return phone calls. So it’s kind of in the marketing as well as the clinical. Maybe it’ll help bridge the gap. She said it’s hard to keep track of where things stand when she’s ready to move forward, but the other person has not returned her call or email.
Allison: I feel you because I’ve got like 15 projects going right now and I’m waiting on other people because you send everything out, you get all your stuff set and then they take forever to get back to you. It’s frustrating. One thing that I use is Evernote. I also use my stickies on my computer, which right now I can actually show you.
Kaleigh: My stickies are very organized. It’s just one, let me see if I can pull this up. Okay. Basically I have things that I need to do, like adding people to insurance, filing a CMS 1500, and then, you know, my own stuff I have to do for the house, but I just keep my stickies kind of like on my computer so that I can keep track of that. And then I, in my Evernote, if I have a lot of big projects going, I have a notebook that just says projects. And then the different notes down the side are the different, the different projects going. And then I have to where I’m, I’m typing the notes backwards. So the last step that happened is at the top so that I don’t have to scroll down all the time to figure out where I am and that way I also keep a history of what’s happened in my business. Awesome.
Learn more about business with Allison Hingley’s course!
If you’d like to REALLY dig in to documentation systems, then check out Allison Hingley’s Documentation Made Easy CMTE course. By taking the course, you will:
- Get the recognition and acknowledgment you deserve from administrators by knowing how to submit meaningful, attention-grabbing reports.
- Feel valued and impactful in your data collection processes and report submissions
- Learn how to manipulate and create fillable, HIPAA-compliant Word Documents and Spreadsheets.
- Understand how to use Google docs in a HIPAA-compliant and highly efficient manner.
- Deeply explore differences among group and individual intake forms, assessments, care plans, and session plans… each for pre-, during-, and post-treatment stages.