As a music therapy business owner, you are a trail blazer! Most likely you are out there banging on doors and pounding the pavement. So, today Allison Hingley, MM, MT-BC and I offer you… a breath of fresh air. A system in place. 2 tools to consider for the most important step in marketing: The Follow Up!
Tap play below to learn Allison’s system, and get inspired to follow up!
Learn more about business with Allison Hingley’s course!
If you’d like to REALLY dig in to documentation systems, then check out Allison Hingley’s Documentation Made Easy CMTE course. It will be released September 19th for 5 CMTEs! By taking the course, you will:
- Get the recognition and acknowledgement you deserve from administrators by knowing how to submit meaningful, attention-grabbing reports.
- Feel valued and impactful in your data collection processes and report submissions
- Learn how to manipulate and create fillable, HIPAA-compliant Word Documents and Spreadsheets.
- Understand how to use Google docs in a HIPAA-compliant and highly efficient manner.
- Deeply explore differences among group and individual intake forms, assessments, care plans, and session plans… each for pre-, during-, and post-treatment stages.
Mark your calendar for September 19th!