Let’s face it: talking money can be intimidating. When it comes to determining what to charge for group sessions, there are several factors at play. What is the cost of living where you are practicing? Weekly or monthly groups? Fixed rates or flexible rates? The best way to take all of the stress and confusion out of your rate process is consistency. Having clear, solid answers you can give to every facility makes building your business in your local market easier on you and your future clients.
YOU are a leader in healthcare, and worth every penny that you charge! Watch Meredith Hamons, MT-BC describe how she chose her group rates by hitting play below:
If you’d like to REALLY dig in to building a rockstar program for your seniors, then check out Meredith Hamons’ Zero to Full Time: Older Adults CMTE course. By taking the course, you will:
- Have access to a phone script and business development materials, which will give you the confidence to turn your plans into your first call.
- Be able to turn misunderstandings into opportunities the next time your role as a music therapist comes in question.
- Feel more empowered and confident than ever, advocating for your clients and sustaining your program long-term.
- Walk step-by-step through one simple, manageable business launching checklist that anyone can do, so that all intimidation of running a business is completely dissolved.
- Create a music-filled, engaging older adult program… and make it your dream job!
If you provide music therapy to older adults, then our course is a perfect fit!